Do you need emails from NATS set with a specific "From" address in specific situations? NATS Admins have the option to set specific from and reply-to details for Member or Affiliate emails and can even be set on a per site basis. With these settings, you can define details for each of your sites so email addresses used will be specific per site rather than for your NATS installation as a whole.
Updating these settings globally can be found in the "Emails" Configuration Admin. Here you will be presented with "General Settings", as well as separate sections for each account type. The "General Settings" are used if any of the account type settings are not filled out. For each account type, you have the following details available:
- EMAIL_FROM_ / EMAIL_FROM_NICE_ - This is the email address and the name for the "From" field in an email.
- EMAIL_REPLY_ / EMAIL_REPLY_NICE_ - This is the email address and the name for the "Reply-To" field in an email.
- EMAIL_SEND_METHOD_ - Allows you to choose how to send out emails between "PHP Default Method", "Qmail", and "CUSTOM SMTP".
- EMAIL_SMTP_ information - These are the access details used if you choose to use "CUSTOM SMTP".
- EMAIL_BCC_TO_ - This allows you to list an email address you would like these emails to be blind carbon copied to.
To set these settings specific for each of your sites, first navigate to your sites admin and edit the site you would like to set the email addresses for. On this page, find the sections labeled Member Email Site Settings and Affiliate Email Site Settings. By clicking the "Show Settings" link, you will then see the available areas to set the "EMAIL_FROM_", "EMAIL_FROM_NICE_", "EMAIL_REPLY_", "EMAIL_REPLY_NICE_", "EMAIL_BCC_TO_" configurations for both Member and Affiliate emails. These items function the same way as the configurations available in the Emails configuration admin.
Further information in regards to these global emails configuration can be found in our online documentation. For details about setting Site specific email settings and other site set up features visit online documentation.